Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 Final Full Version Download
Precise, photography-specific adjustments allow you to fine tune your images while maintaining the highest level of image quality from capture through output.And best of all, it runs on most commonly used computers, even notebook computers used on location.
Create incredible images that move your audience. Experiment fearlessly with state-of-the-art nondestructive editing tools. Easily manage all your images. And showcase your work in elegant print layouts, slide shows, and web galleries, as well as on popular photo-sharing sites. All from within one fast, intuitive application.
- Automatically organize photos using Smart Collections
- Work with high-quality previews of offline images from multiple libraries and drives
- Automatically import and process high-volume shoots
- Use custom keywords to organize photos Enhanced
- Automatically rename files on import and convert to universal Digital Negative (DNG) format
- Manage photos and volumes even when theyâ?™re offline
- Quickly find any photo with powerful sorting and filtering
- Apply custom presets to images on import/export
- Access and edit a comprehensive set of metadata fields
- Browse groups, compare photos, and zoom in on details
- Create virtual copies of photos to save hard-disk space
- Target specific areas of a photo for dodging and burning
- Expand your workspace across multiple monitors
- Enjoy state-of-the-art 64-bit memory handling
- Tightly integrate with Adobe Photoshop
- Easily compare before and after versions of photos
- Precisely convert color to black and white
- Eliminate dust, specks, and red eye
- Retrace your editing steps to return to any version of a photo
- Easily transfer images to popular photo-sharing sites
- Access a rich community of export plug-ins and web gallery styles at the Lightroom Exchange
- Print more efficiently with flexible and customizable templates
- Create web galleries with no coding required
- Sharpen photos when you output to print or the web
- Stamp your photos with metadata on output
- Compose sophisticated slide shows with music
- Highlight and shadow recovery brings out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights.
- Photo book creation with easy-to-use elegant templates.
- Location-based organization lets you find and group images by location, assign locations to images, and display data from GPS-enabled cameras.
- White balance brush to refine and adjust white balance in specific areas of your images.
- Additional local editing controls let you adjust noise reduction and remove moiré in targeted areas of your images.
- Extended video support for organizing, viewing, and making adjustments and edits to video clips.
- Easy video publishing lets you edit and share video clips on Facebook and Flickr®.
- Soft proofing to preview how an image will look when printed with color-managed printers.
- Email directly from Lightroom using the email account of your choice.
Changes in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4:
- The crop overlay tool resized incorrectly when used in conjunction with the “Constrain to Crop” checkbox in the Lens Correction panel
- Background graphics were not correctly rendered within the Book Module
- Reading metadata from file would sometimes result in keyword and and GPS metadata to not save for video files
- Updated the "Missing File Icon" for HiDPI / Retina dispalsy
- The supplied lens profile for the Sony RX-1 did not contain vignette information
- Preview in Develop Module was not updated with the latest adjustments
- Square tile artifacts while painting with brush
- Previews of photos in portrait orientation were blurry when viewed in the filmstrip in the Develop module. (Mac only)
- Image in Book Disappears After Changing Modules
- Error changing modules when in Slideshow with second monitor connected
- Stack badges displayed the wrong count when creating new stack that included a preexisting stack.
- Local Adjustment Effect (Brushed Adjustment) Disappears (temporarily) After Selecting a Pin (Win only)
- Book changes are not saved after switching between modules
- The Filter scrollbar within the Library module was not rendering properly.
- Auto-tone was not working properly when used in conjunction with the Exposure adjustment slider. (Win only)
- The Black&White button was not creating a History state within the Develop module. (Win only)
- When switching from image to image, remnants of previous image visible on fringes of new photo. This occurred on Retina screens only.
- RGB color readouts were specified in the Adobe RGB colorspace rather than the ProPhoto linear colorspace. This occurred when working in Soft Proofing within the Develop module.
- Horizontal artifacts would occassionally appear in DNG files.
- Adding a page behaved inconsistently in the Book module depending on the method used to add a page.
- The state of the “Remove Chromatic Aberrations” checkbox within the Lens Correction was not persistent between sessions of Lightroom.
- Cannot add contacts from Address Book to email on Mac
- Sliders can no longer be moved on Win by using mouse wheel. Working with Lightroom 4 and Adobe Photoshop Camera
System requirements Windows
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2 or Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8
- 2GB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 display
- DVD-ROM drive
Languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português (Brasil), Svenska, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.4 Final Here: