How To Get Your Own Domain (.in) For Free for 1 year


Lets Start the Steps:
  •  Go to www.indiagetonline.in
  • Click on yes, i want my free website
  •  Click create my free Website now
free domain name registration in india
  • Now,Enter Your .in Domain name u want to register for free
hoe to get a free domain

I will show you How To Get Your Own Domain For Free

  • Now fill the information but remember u need a pan number of India only
  • To get this free domain Name its mandatory to fill your Indian PAN card  Number
  • fill that pan number and select ur domain
  • If you have still not made PAN CARD then you can make your Pan card UTIitsl.com/pan by filling the form and submitting Required Legal Documents.
  • After Filling your Pan Card number on indiagetonline.in, CLick on Submit button
  • Now you are Done.
  • You Will get your username & Password to your Registered Email
DONT SPEND MONEY ON BUYING DOMAINS. :D
Enjoy…….
 Kindly g+1 this post if you found it useful.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!

I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come
back in the future. Many thanks

My webpage traffic travis coupon

Popular posts from this blog

Create a bootable USB

How Do I Download Videos from TVFPlay

Solving “Too many pattern attempts” problem in Samsung S5300 Galaxy Pocket